By W.Zh Oct 2011
ADF Business Components Service in the fusion dev guide is the web service interface that exposed from a BC Application Module. But BC Service is not a normal web service. It has more features than a normal webservice.
Some examples to create BC service and consumed by a SOA application, and entity variables.
By W.ZH Oct 2011
In the SOA Composite Application, we have ability to access the ADF-BC service from BPEL Service Adapter. Everything looks fine in Jdeveloper, but after i deploy my ADF application and also the SOA application. try to test the SOA application via WS. Always get an error like:
“Could not find registry for SalaryControlService_JOBServiceRegistry”
1. From Jdev help, you know that when you create the ADF-BC Service Adapter in BPEL as external service, the input registry should be “XXXXX_BCServiceRegistry”.
2. I also double check in the Jdev’s ADF application deployment profile, to make sure the application name is “SalaryControlService”.
3. Another way to veryfiy your application name is by <FMHOME>\user_projects\domains\<DOMAIN>\config\config.xml
So the final way I make it to work is from this link:
In your ADF application’s weblogic-application.xml, make sure you added the JBO listener to it:
Then this problem can be solved!
By W.ZH Sept 2011
Refer to the Andrejus Baranovskis and Putten’s blog, he has very good example for the Buisiness Event From ADF-BC Entity Object. Links are here:
I have downloaded his example and tried it, here are some notes for it.
1. Entity Object has ability to config and trigger the buisiness events to SOA Suite, easy to use.
2. I have done some changes to his example as it has some issues when I tested it, such as it links a remote service to call, which is noise in the example. and which uses old version DB of “hr” of the Oracle database example. So when I deployed the samples, it just does not run.
3. I put my working sample copy to here, you can download free
SalaryManagement is one SOA composite application to receive the event.
SalaryUpdateRemote2 is the web application to create and publish the event.
4. You need to change the DB config info to point to your IP address and make it run.
5. You need to deploy the SalaryUpdateRemote2 to your SOA server, such as soa_server1, which is my SOA composite appllications runs, as event publishing need to access the EDN in the SOA server context. Publishing EO’s application can not deploy to other server, such as AdminServer, it will get nullpointerexception when create event.
6. Then you can go to http://yourIPaddress:8001/suremote/faces/main.jspx to access the test main page and to update employee’s salary, then you will see that an event is received by the SalaryManagement.
7. When you deploy the project through the jdeveloper to the SOA server, you might find some issue to run , such as