0. ensure your DB for Essbase is running, it could be any DB(Oracle, mySQL, MSSQL, etc.) when you set up in you installation of essbase.
1. start the essbase server and sample in Hyperion–>essbase, you need input the server password to start it.
2. start the administration service server in Hyperion–>administration service
3. start the administration service console in Hyperion–>administration service, input your admin account and password.
4. then can start use it and monitor it.
Install Python is very easy,,,
2. just run the python-2.6.msi installer and input the dest dir. then install will auto done.
3. you need setup env in windows for python to add the python path into PATH
How to install the ZSI
Download the ZSI-2.0.tar.gz from ZSI web site, unzip that into a folder.
in the command console. go to the ZSI install folder
How to check the SOAPpy is installed in python or not
To install the pyXML it is a very old package for 2.3, 2.4 , then you need to run
Trick to make the OC4J can support the ZSI python client
need to set up the format in the Webservice in Jdev by RPC/encoded… then your python use the SOAP encode can request it succesfuly